- Strategy Services
- Implementation Services
Business intelligence can be a powerful resource for your organization to use in accomplishing its mission — but it can also become a challenge to manage and maintain it internally. The availability of these advanced skills has become increasingly important for businesses that depend on insight from the business intelligence tools and data warehouse platforms to improve customer acquisition and retention, reduce operational costs, shorten product time-to-market and more.
Fortunately, thanks to HARKENDATA’s business intelligence managed services, you don’t need to let a lack of time, technical knowhow or internal resources prevent you from realizing the full value of your BI investment. We offer a comprehensive, customizable suite of managed services to help you accomplish your goals without the distractions of managing your own BI investment, including:
- Day-to-day technical support and performance management of DW and BI systems
- Expert BI application development and maintenance including report creation, ad-hoc query development or analytical modeling and integration enhancements for new data sources
- Management of upgrades, backups and patches
- Remote operation for uninterrupted BI application server availability
- Data integration and acquisition processing (ETL/ELT)
- Comprehensive database management services
- Cost-savings with the availability of off-shore BI consulting
From routine maintenance tasks to the most complex technological challenges, we offer expert, cost-effective, globally-sourced support. Whether you need business intelligence managed services to overcome a temporary shortage of resources, or services on an ongoing basis, you can rely on HARKENDATA for the expert support you require.