Our Financial Data Intelligence Solutions Are Right on the Money.
Increased competition, an uncertain regulatory environment, industry consolidation and unceasing change are facts of life for financial institutions. To stay competitive and thrive in this challenging landscape, organizations must keep abreast of compliance and risk management issues, effectively compete in the marketplace and still meet customer demands for new products and services.
Companies in this sector have unique financial business intelligence (BI) needs — often starting with the fact that their vital financial, customer and operational data are maintained in a diversity of source systems. HARKENDATA can develop and implement robust BI strategies and applications that will allow your organization to efficiently combine, store and analyze its key business data.
In the course of scores of successful engagements, we have gained extensive experience in meeting the financial business intelligence and data warehousing (DW) needs of financial institutions in the following areas:
- Risk Mitigation – From complying with the latest legislation to implementing an enterprise risk management program, HARKENDATA has helped customers leverage BI tool infrastructures and DW implementations to control risk across the organization.
- Customer Analytics – Because they offer customers multiple products and services, financial services companies can use BI to gain a comprehensive view of customers, and thus be able to develop and implement more effective strategies for cross-selling and customer retention.
- Fraud Management – HARKENDATA has helped financial services companies manage the constant threat of fraud by implementing BI solutions to measure the effectiveness of their fraud management systems.
- Integration Strategies – Through mergers, acquisitions and re-organizations, financial services organizations continually change and evolve. Our organization has helped financial institutions design and leverage BI and data warehouse infrastructures that can not only meet today’s data challenges, but also quickly adapt to change.
- Campaign Performance Management – HARKENDATA can design BI solutions that gather and maintain all the vital information about the creation and execution of marketing campaigns in a sound monitoring structure, including reporting tools and dashboards that provide relevant performance metrics.
- Enterprise-level Reporting and Monitoring – We have developed strategies for institutionalizing BI practices across the entire financial services organization, ensuring both adequate security and scalability.
- Strategy-based Business Intelligence – We generally start by helping customers identify which specific data they need to support business needs, whether it’s implementing new segmentation strategies, exploit market opportunities or other goals. Then we build leading-edge BI capabilities to effectively capture and make that data available in real time.